Get an authoritative report that scores an individual or a couple on their readiness for separation or divorce.
Outcome Ready Software uses proprietary online self-assessment tools, called Indicators, and comprehensive reporting to provide divorce professionals with a 360° view of a client’s preparedness to embark on the divorce process. Outcome Ready Software educates clients about life’s important transitions. Equipped with this information, professionals and clients can work together successfully as partners.
The Separation and Divorce Readiness Indicator (SDRI)
The SDRI gives divorce professionals a clear and organized understanding of a client’s readiness to negotiate and move through the separation and divorce process.
1. The Indicator assess users in 26 different categories
2. A report is generated which outlines scores in each category and an explanation of each score with suggested resources.
3. When both spouses use the tool, they receive a Complexity Score that compares both parties’ perspectives and states of mind.
4. The report gives the divorce professional a comprehensive understanding of their client’s preparedness to move through the separation process.
5. The information allows clients to form realistic expectations, encouraging a peaceful and efficient process.
The SDRI is accessible and flexible. Users can access The SDRI from any web-connected device. Once an account is created, users can take as much time as they need to enter their answers and even save their work and return later.
The software is intuitive and saves time by only showing relevant questions. For example, if the users indicates that they have no children, they won’t be prompted with any parenting-related questions.
Clients report that just answering the questions heightened their awareness.
“Our practice group, Collaborative Practice Simcoe County, has invested in a block of SDRI codes so that we can use it on every new Streamlined Flat Fee Collaborative case in our county. We believe the SDRI will give all of the professionals valuable information about the readiness of the clients to proceed with the process and information about how we can best help the clients through the process. It also provides information and tools for the client so that they can improve their readiness. We believe it will be an excellent tool and anticipate it becoming the norm in every case whether Collaborative or not.”
– Brian Galbrait, President of Collaborative Practice Simcoe County